Integrates with EHR
Before and After Photo Gallery
RxPhoto’s patented photo ghosting feature
uses previous photos as a guide for taking new ones
- Transform your iPhone/iPad into a HIPAA compliant clinical photography system that streamlines the process of taking high-quality and consistent patient photos in a repeatable process
- Images are automatically catalogued by patient name, date, diagnosis, treatment, and body region and uploaded to the RxPhoto HIPAA compliant cloud for effortless retrieval
Manage photos from any device
Effortlessly retrieve photos by patient name, encounter date, anatomical region, and tags
RxPhoto saves time by automatically cataloging and uploading all photos to the RxPhoto HIPAA compliant cloud
Aesthetic extender tools
Conversion Tools Slider, morphing and drawing tools help explain the benefits of your treatments.
Expectation Management Before and after patient photos tools help show patients their own great results.
Word Of Mouth Marketing Patients love sharing their great results. Make it easy for them with RxPhoto's practice-branded reports; your name, logo, address, on a report with patient photos and treatment pre/post-treatment instructions.Learn more
Who needs RxPhoto?
RxPhoto is a critical tool for any medical practice in these fields:
Take photos from any exam room
Transform your mobile device into a powerful clinical photography studio allowing you to:
- capture high-quality standardized photos with on-screen templates
- ensure consistency with RxPhoto’s patented photoghosting tool
- effortlessly retrieve photos by patient name, encounter date, anatomical region, and tags
Market and illustrate services
Improve expectation management by creating:
- a repeatable consultation experience with on-screen injection tracking, drawing and annotation tools and more
- a customizable practice-branded report with patients’ before and after photos
- a seamless integration with your website's before and after gallery
Instant HIPAA compliance
Photos are stored on RxPhoto’s HIPAA cloud allowing your practice to:
- take clinical photos on your mobile device without violating HIPAA regulations
- share photos with patients and physicians via a HIPAA compliant gateway
- access photos from desktop computers, tablets and smartphones
"Being able to easily show before and after photos
has helped me dramatically improve my consultation conversion rate"
"This application has changed the way we practice medicine and has really differentiated us from a lot of other practices"Dr. Ariel Soffer Soffer Health Institute
"I was apprehensive about using a new technology in our practice,
but within a day I was up and running
and now I don’t know how I survived without it"
"RxPhoto has taken the aggravation out of keeping track of my photos"Dr. Richard Vazquez Northwestern Memorial Hospital
"Clinical photography was very time consuming and tedious until we began using RxPhoto"Dr. Manu B. Aggarwal General Surgery & Phlebology